Infrastructure in Tulum: New Projects

Infrastructure in Tulum: New Projects

Tulum considered the center city of tourist activity in the Riviera Maya, is divided into the hotel zone, the town, and the archaeological zone. Its importance is seen with an example: From January to August 2019, the Mexican Caribbean registered almost 9 million foreign visitors, while in 2020 it received only 3.8 million due to […]

Infrastructure in Tulum: Avenida Kukulkán.

Infrastructure in Tulum: Avenida Kukulkán.

Tulum is a town in the sights of many investors who are aware of the urban potential of this paradise in the Riviera Maya, which is why it is one of the 7 best cities to live in Mexico. The main attraction of Tulum is that it is a city with great respect for nature […]

Learn & Grow by Lotus.

Learn & Grow by Lotus.

LEARN & GROW by LOTUS: Changing lives. In Mexico, there are more than 20 million children who live in households that experience some type of poverty. Only 77% have access to a program of the educational system, while the remaining 23% do not have access to it. Once inside the educational system, almost 45% of […]

Welcome to one of the biggest malltertainment of the world!

Welcome to one of the biggest malltertainment of the world!

The prosperity and development that Quintana Roo has had, with its various world-class vacation destinations such as the Riviera Maya and Cancun, has generated interest, both from private investors and tourists who come from all over the world and increasingly continues to position itself as one of the safest places for real estate development and […]

Christmas with a cause!

Christmas with a cause!

Lotus Riviera Maya in conjunction with HM Smile Designers merge talents and started a Social Responsibility project.  Our motive behind this act is to collect toys and distribute them to low income children and families in lower rural areas in the Riviera Maya.   We are conscious that every child is important and their childhood […]

Riviera Maya is one of the best places to invest in the world

Riviera Maya is one of the best places to invest in the world

INVEST IN THE “RIVIERA MAYA” The Riviera Maya is a must-see destination for those looking for a vacation in the midst of luxury, the coastal landscape and the lively nightlife. As many travellers describe it, it has a true essence of a Mexican paradise with luxurious chain resorts, fine white sand beaches overlooking sapphire waves […]

Investing In COVID-19 Times

Investing In COVID-19 Times

The first quarter of 2020 has been full of surprises, the world is alert to the economic repercussions of Covid-19. The outlook seems uncertain; however, it may also be a decisive moment to invest. The first advice is to avoid panic movements and have a well-diversified portfolio, they will help you to better face the […]


Abrir chat